Emma from SimplySIPS got in touch with us directly as she had multiple issues with her existing website, the setup and management of their emails, and the service they were receiving.
They ran emails from multiple sources, including webmail and desktop software, but it was never syncing correctly across multiple devices. They weren’t getting the support they needed from any angle, and this in fact was a bigger problem for them, than their website.
From broken links on their website, to missing images, and problems just not being resolved, their website had all manner of problems. She and her team were looking for a local Website Design company in Lincolnshire who would be able to fix it all. To visit their offices, checking the email setup, redesign the website to be more working and above all – working.
The domain name
Our first port of call was the domain. It needed to be moved so that we could control the DNS of everything. At that time, it was held under an account that they had no access to control. This was processed after some hard work, initially to our own account. But then we rapidly moved it to an account of their own. They own it, and now they control it. But we do have ‘technical’ access to make changes for them.
The website design
The next job was to redesign their website, one that worked correctly. We had ideas based on what they do, to make it a little different, and they loved it. Using their brand colours, and additional details from Emma and her team, we came up with something fresh, and different from their competitors. With an improved gallery, more colour, and of course, working links and all images in place! Plus when Emma got in touch with us about anything, she was reassured of a response on the same day, or even a phone call.
We then visited their office to go through their email issues as their setup was not quite right. This was partly down to software, but also other factors. We added their email accounts to our server, synced the emails. After some housekeeping on their site to improve so many factors for them, it was all set.
We updated all the DNS, cleaned it all up, and after some initial further email accessing issues with their previous host, it was sorted! And now, it all works beautifully.